A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong Kwon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Kwon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Min Kwon MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yong M. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Yong Kwon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yong Kwon practices Gastroenterology near Glen Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Gastroenterologists.