A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong Pak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pak
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Pak, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Tae Pak MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Yong T. Pak practice?
- Dr. Yong Pak has 1 office location.
Dr. Yong Pak practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Irving, TX.
See Irving Physiatrists.