Dr. Yong Pak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

September 26th, 2016
My experience with Dr Pak and his PA Don have been a good one. His staff are always courteous and helpful. Melissa is always very friendly and they always take the time to listen to my concerns. I never have to wait more than 10 mins. I usually see Don his PA. He is very understanding and has genuine concern of my questions and well being. He is also very good with injections! Thank you!

August 5th, 2016
Worse Experience Ever....
In my 57 years I've never been treated as poorly as I was by Dr. Pak's staff, in particular Melissa. She always seemed to rush me off the phone and never once tried to work with me to solve an issue. Even if there wasn't a solution for my problem it would have left me far less frustrated and angry if she had just demonstrated that she was willing to listen to me rather than rush me off the phone. Her standard reply was, "Well, do you want to make an appointment or not?" After 2 phone conversations I knew I would never call that office again and immediately looked for and found another pain management doctor.

January 20th, 2016
Patient Review
Dr. Pak is very on top of things with me. Spends time with me to find out how I am feeling. He is busy so he does not have time to listen to all the things like some people are complaining about. I think he does a fine job with me.

March 23rd, 2015
I was put on some really strong medication with no information about the side effects at all.This doctor caused me a lot of grief and his PA is not a lot better,however their assistant Melissa was great,unfortunately she is not in charge,just please ask questions folks,I know for me it was extremely hard because we all know when in pain you cant even process a good thought,if you do decide to see this doctor just ask a lot of questions for your safety.

March 4th, 2014
DO NOT TRUST
This doctor is one of the worst in his field, he is does not care about the patient, does not spend time with patients. Also if any of the staff do not like something about you, they kick you to the curb! Not to mention the non existent bedside manner!

July 17th, 2010
Doesn't care
I am in so much pain. He is a pain management specialist but he just doesn't care that I am in pain. I had so many injections without any relief. I so depressed.