Dr. Yong Kim MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Elmhurst, NY

2.9

February 18th, 2015
Only in it for the money - will sacrifice your health for the dollar.

January 15th, 2015
Poor follow up
My father had abnormal test results and instead of calling, they mail a letter, which would take at least 3 days. It was a life threatening condition and what good does a letter do if the patient doesn't understand it? If the staff calls to confirm appointments, they need to call patients for urgent matters such as these. This is asking for serious liabilit issues.

March 23rd, 2013
The best doctor for our family
He is the best doctor for our family

February 6th, 2012
Please avoid Dr. Yong Kim
Dr. Yong Kim is an okay doctor, who answered my questions diligently&reassured me of my concerns. During my routine questions examination, he passed judgement on my answers&compared me to other patients (not necessary). He is an average doctor who never goes above&beyond. His staff, on the other hand, is on a whole different level of below average and disorganized. He has two receptionists - right now, one is new, so I cannot comment on her. The other one is his Korean right hand woman with a thick accent and an attitude not needed at a doctors office. She treated me as a money box, demanding money for vaccinations I already had from a previous doctor. She pushed for me to pay for each $99 vaccination treatment and then we called my health insurance&discovered I had no co-payment. As for lab results, she sits there and says "I guess this means..." This is my health, if you cannot tell me my lab results with confidence, then don't say anything at all. I won't be going back.