A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Sick Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yong S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Yong Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Yong Kim practices Pediatrics near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Pediatricians.