A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong Shin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Shin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Shik Shin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yong S. Shin practice?
- Dr. Yong Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Yong Shin practices Psychiatry near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Psychiatrists.