A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. So has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Soo So MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Yong S. So practice?
- Dr. Yong So has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yong So practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Eastpointe Family Physicians and Eastpointe General Practitioners.