A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Lynda Lee MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Yong L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Yong Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yong Lee practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Rheumatologists.