A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yong T. Lee practice?
Dr. Yong Lee practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.