A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Tai Lee MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yong T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Yong Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Yong Lee practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.