A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Tang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Tang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Nonesupplied Tang MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yong N. Tang practice?
- Dr. Yong Tang has 1 office location.
Dr. Yong Tang practices Internal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists.