A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- River Region Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong W Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yong W. Kim practice?
- Dr. Yong Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yong Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS and Madison, MS.
See Jackson Radiologists.