A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Zheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong Zheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Zheng, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zheng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zheng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yong T. Zheng practice?
Dr. Yong Zheng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and New Orleans, LA.
See Annapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.