A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Zheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong Zheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Zheng, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Tao Zheng MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yong T. Zheng practice?
- Dr. Yong Zheng has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yong Zheng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Prince Frederick, MD and Odenton, MD.
See Annapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.