Dr. Yong Zheng MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 28th, 2016
Had surgery. The surgery and my hospital treatment were great.

July 22nd, 2013
Excellent and caring Dr. Very thorough. Takes great care of her patients. She did excellent surgery on me many years ago. It was as though I was her only patient. She went the extra mile to take great care of me.
Yes, I would. I highly recommend her. After my 4 hour surgery and I was sewn up, She was not happy with what she saw on Xray. She removed my sutures....opened me up again and called a specialist....She said she could not live with not knowing that all was well with me. From there she recommended follow ups to make sure all was well. She gave me great post surgical care on my follow up visits. She restored what was old and worn out from my 4 childbirths and made me all new again. After more than 6 years, my husband remains grateful for all the repairs and restoration she performed.......I HIGHLY recommend D. Sheng.

November 7th, 2011
Absolutely rude and horrible bedside manner. Dr. Zheng will not treat you with respect or dignity!! I was in tears by the time I left. She refused to give me a medicine to help my problem until I agreed to do an unnecessary procedure. Do yourself a favor and look to another doctor if you are having urogyno issues.

September 14th, 2011
Dr Zheng is the best in her field. She listens and hears what the patient is saying to her and encompasses all facets of an issue to help her determine a diagnosis/solution to issues.

June 17th, 2011
Highly recommend Dr. Zheng!
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Zheng and I would highly recommend her to anyone. I had a relatively minor surgery to correct incontinence, and she and her staff were wonderful starting with my very first appointment. She has been nothing but warm, friendly, considerate, and extremely professional. She is funny! She had great eye contact, listened well, answered all my questions. I was VERY nervous before the surgery, and she was warm and comforting prior to the OR. I felt great after the surgery and have had no complications whatsoever. If anyone needs this type of surgery, Dr. Zheng will do a great job!

February 3rd, 2011
Relocated from Maryland to PA, SO LUCKY to have found Dr. Zheng & Staff!
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Zheng, as well as her staff. Everyone is very helpful, educated, courteous and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to ANYONE who is need of phenomenal care!