A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yonghong Huan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huan
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yonghong Huan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Huan graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Huan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yonghong Huan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Yonghong Huan practice?
- Dr. Yonghong Huan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yonghong Huan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.