A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yongsik Johng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yongsik Johng, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johng graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Johng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ogallala Community Hospital
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yongsik Chris Johng MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yongsik C. Johng practice?
- Dr. Yongsik Johng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yongsik Johng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Platte, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Grant, NE and Gothenburg, NE.
See North Platte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.