Dr. Yongsook Suh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yongsook Suh?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Yongsook Suh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 2nd, 2016

Everyone she operates on get a bad infection, and must be hospitalized

She does sloppy work. It doesn't look like I had anything done, I look worse now!!! Run, she will give you a bad infection. Life threatening, all of her patients get infection after surgery. Do not allow her to operate on you

May 20th, 2015

Breast Reduction Surgery

I initially cosulted with Dr. Suh about 5 years before my surgery but did not have insurance then. I returned 5 years later with insurance and was able to have the surgery done. Dr. Suh's office did great assisting my insurance company in the approval process. The office staff are always curteous and pleasant (Christina, Sue and Maria :)). I always feel welcome there with each visit. My surgery was very successful. I went from a large 38JJ breast size to 40DD size. I am about 10 weeks post op and love my new look and breast size. I was very worried about what to expect but Dr. Suh and her staff answered all my questions before and after surgery and through out my recovery process to ease my mind and assist me. Dr. Suh shaped my new breasts to fit my current frame and they look amazing. I had a pain pump after surgery which helped with my pain. I have healed well and most of my visible scars look fine or are minimal. I had no complications and returned to work at almost three week's time. Overall, I would definitely recommend Dr. Suh if you are interested in having plastic surgery and want someone who is professional, talented, skilled and understanding to take care of you.

July 9th, 2014

She's Simply the Best!

I first met Dr. Suh when I got the devastating diagnosis of breast cancer. She was recommended to me by my surgeon who said she was the best plastic surgeon I could find to help me through my breast reconstruction journey. She is a godsend - I absolutely love her and her wonderful staff. I am going on 2 years now since I had my mastectomy/breast reconstruction surgery #1 and Dr. Suh and her staff have been with me through it all, still today. During May 2014, I had surgery #6 and she is as professional, compassionate, caring, and kind as she was when I first met her and with every visit, she always takes the time to make sure I am doing fine, am comfortable and happy with my care as does her staff. I trust her completely as a doctor to advise me properly and I am confident she knows what works best for my body and women's bodies. I asked Dr. Suh to advise me on what works best for my body type/frame, taking into account the condition and health of the skin that was stretched to accommodate the implant and she recommended the size of implant that would work best that would not be too big to be detrimental to the new breast area. I am so grateful and am so very happy that she was able to build me a beautiful new breast and nipple with symmetry on my remaining natural breast. Above all, she is a woman who cares about women and does everything possible in the best interest of her patients. She would never compromise her professional integrity and undoubtedly, she treats all patients with the best care possible. I am blessed to have found her, and I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Suh to anyone who needs her services. The staff is the best and it is always a pleasure to come to the office. Thank you Dr. Suh for all you do for me! The Washington DC area is so lucky to have her!

June 16th, 2014

EXCELLENT

My sister had surgery done by Dr. Suh a few weeks ago. I was with her for entire surgery and recovery. I was very impressed with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Suh to bring your sexy back!

June 5th, 2014

Bringing Sexy Back

Dr. Suh and her staff were very pleasant and courteous. She took the time to answer all my questions regarding a "Mommy Make Over". Dr. Suh brought the sexy back and I couldn't be happier!!!

May 27th, 2014

lipo

First appointment I was impressed until I became a patient. Not explaining much to me, as the patient, not trying to help me understand , just cutting me short by saying 'you are too worried". Worst is that there is this thinking that another surgery will fix it or make it better. I am dissappointed since I was very careful to select an understanding and skilled surgeon. She actually told me after a lipsuciton gone wrong that she is not concerned about COSMETIC result.....go figure!!

April 8th, 2014

Not what I agreed to - physically or financially

When I first went to Dr Suh I was extremely impressed with both the doctor and the staff. I signed up to do a breast reduction surgery the following week, paying for the surgery myself since insurance would not cover it. We agreed to the size (C cup) and price. I was told that the price was all inclusive. The surgery went well and the staff was great about fitting me into post-surgery follow-up appointments. My first disappointment was about a month post-surgery when the Dr informed me that she'd made me a B cup. My second shock came about 2 months post-surgery when I began receiving medical bills totaling over an additional $1,000. I called the office to inquire about this. The office staff informed me that some of the bills that I'd received had been sent to me in error and should have been included in the price but I was advised that a significant amount of the bills were my responsibility because the office had neglected to include them in the price quoted. I was upset but had no recourse other than to pay the bills. I am disappointed in the practice because I had such high hopes for the experience. Overall physically I am happier now than I was prior to surgery but for the amount of time, effort (recovery), and money put into this I wish that I'd gotten what I was promised.

December 9th, 2010

I love Dr Suh. Very pleasant and reassuring. Great results after breast reconstruction from breast cancer. would totally recommend her to anyone

April 18th, 2010

I recommend this surgeon 100%

I had today upper eyelids surgery; I went 5 days before for consultation and said I had to do this asap for my wedding and got appointment for surgery today; The surgery went perfectly well and so far, I am super happy with what I see. She is a very nice to talk to, understanding and apsolutely professional. I am very, very pleased that I got her to do my surgery. She looks very young but has 12 years of experience and definetely, it shows on her work. I am considering other procedures and she is the only person I consider for it. I am grateful for her great job.

November 30th, 2016