A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yongsun Ra-Hurka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yongsun Ra-Hurka is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yongsun Ra-Hurka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ra-Hurka graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ra-Hurka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yongsun Leslie Ra-Hurka MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yongsun L. Ra-Hurka practice?
- Dr. Yongsun Ra-Hurka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yongsun Ra-Hurka practices Internal Medicine near La Grange Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See La Grange Park Internists.