Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yongsun Ra-Hurka
Dr. Yongsun Ra-Hurka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Grange Park, IL. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ra-Hurka is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. Dr. Ra-Hurka has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Yongsun Ra-Hurka has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Yongsun Ra-Hurka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Grange Park, IL.
Dr. Sean Forsythe
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
La Grange Park, IL 0 mi26
Dr. Laura Saelinger-Shafer
La Grange Park, IL 0 mi28
Dr. Stacy Mcclure
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
La Grange Park, IL 0 mi11