Dr. Yongyi Zhu MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Tukwila, WA

July 9th, 2015
Ex Patient
I have never been treated so rudely by another human being in my entire life!!!

June 6th, 2014
In 2005 I sustained a back injury. At that time I was in a consulting position at work and moved from state to state yearly. Because I moved so much I saw a variety of physicians who wanted to get a new set of x-rays, MRI's etc. etc. I was basically starting over each time I moved. When I found Dr. Zhu I thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He listened to what I had to say, used my old information and I had substantial pain relief with the first visit. Dr. Zhu and I are a team when treating my back condition. He is friendly, educational and with each question I ask he answers them without judgement and from a teaching perspective. I value his opinion as he does mine. I can't say enough good things about him.

June 5th, 2014
Dr. Zhu and Dr. Knowles
Dr. Zhu and Dr. Knowles have been incredible providers. They have both been very thorough in evaluating and treating my needs. If you want to start a journey free from the chains of opiate dependency I highly recommend these two very educated and skilled physicians. Feeling very grateful today. Thanks.

March 21st, 2013
Professional, knowledgeable
Takes time to listen to how I am; how my pain is affecting me. He is kind, compassionate with a sense of humor. He has knowledge in several different areas of medicine. I would recommend him to anyone with confidence. He definitely has helped me cope with my chronic pain condition.