Yongyi Zhu, MD

1900 116th Ave NE
Ste 201
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425) 678-8693
Locations and availability (7)

|  show details
Jun 6th, 2014

In 2005 I sustained a back injury. At that time I was in a consulting position at work and moved from state to state yearly. Because I moved so much I saw a variety of physicians who wanted to get a new set of x-rays, MRI's etc. etc. I was basically starting over each time I moved. When I found Dr. Zhu I thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He listened to what I had to say, used my old information and I had substantial pain relief with the first visit. Dr. Zhu and I are a team when treating my back condition. He is friendly, educational and with each question I ask he answers them without judgement and from a teaching perspective. I value his opinion as he does mine. I can't say enough good things about him.

|  Dr. Zhu and Dr. Knowles  |  show details
by laura j on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Zhu and Dr. Knowles have been incredible providers. They have both been very thorough in evaluating and treating my needs. If you want to start a journey free from the chains of opiate dependency I highly recommend these two very educated and skilled physicians. Feeling very grateful today. Thanks.

|  Professional, knowledgeable  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2013

Takes time to listen to how I am; how my pain is affecting me. He is kind, compassionate with a sense of humor. He has knowledge in several different areas of medicine. I would recommend him to anyone with confidence. He definitely has helped me cope with my chronic pain condition.

|  was not trying to here my problems  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2011

I came in to see my regular doctor, Dr Fitzam but he wasn't practicing at the washigton center for pain management yet so I had to see Dr zhu who was not careing and unprofesional, rude and down right mean, he accused me of abusing my medication in which i'm not, I have chrohns disease I have papulary renal cell Kidney cancer I have had both my knees replaced and both my hips replaced. He wouldn't listen to what I had to say. He had his mine made up before I even seen him, when I left his office I felt worse than I did when went in there