Jun 6th, 2014

In 2005 I sustained a back injury. At that time I was in a consulting position at work and moved from state to state yearly. Because I moved so much I saw a variety of physicians who wanted to get a new set of x-rays, MRI's etc. etc. I was basically starting over each time I moved. When I found Dr. Zhu I thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He listened to what I had to say, used my old information and I had substantial pain relief with the first visit. Dr. Zhu and I are a team when treating my back condition. He is friendly, educational and with each question I ask he answers them without judgement and from a teaching perspective. I value his opinion as he does mine. I can't say enough good things about him.

Dr. Zhu and Dr. Knowles show details Dr. Zhu and Dr. Knowles
by laura j on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Zhu and Dr. Knowles have been incredible providers. They have both been very thorough in evaluating and treating my needs. If you want to start a journey free from the chains of opiate dependency I highly recommend these two very educated and skilled physicians. Feeling very grateful today. Thanks.

Professional, knowledgeable show details Professional, knowledgeable
Mar 21st, 2013

Takes time to listen to how I am; how my pain is affecting me. He is kind, compassionate with a sense of humor. He has knowledge in several different areas of medicine. I would recommend him to anyone with confidence. He definitely has helped me cope with my chronic pain condition.