Learn more about Dr. Yoni Dokko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yoni Dokko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoni Dokko, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dokko graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Dokko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- SJRH - St John's Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dokko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yoni Dokko practice?
Dr. Yoni Dokko practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY and White Plains, NY.
See New York Neurologists.