A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoni Dokko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yoni Dokko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoni Dokko, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dokko graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Dokko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yoni Dokko MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Yoni Dokko practice?
- Dr. Yoni Dokko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yoni Dokko practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.