A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoo Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yoo Moon is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Moon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yoo Jung Moon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Yoo J. Moon practice?
- Dr. Yoo Moon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yoo Moon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.