Dr. Yoo Suh Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Yoo Suh?

Needs new office staff

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

My appointment was for 3pm 2 Nov 2017. I arrived at 4:55pm, I was greeted by office staff. I signed in and found a seat. I waited for 35 min. I did not complete any papers (which is normal procedure) nor made any co-payment. I went to the window and asked why I was still waiting. I was told Dr. Duh had an emergency and I would have to wait. I asked why I was not informed of this when I arrived. The individual just repeated herself again. I left and another couple (waiting longer than myself) also left. So, I do not know it the doctor is good or not. I think his staff needs to be retrained.

Rude dr

Posted on May 12th, 2016

He too pushy does not care.he misdiagnosed me.he can seev10 patents in 20 min .as soon you see him he pushes out door he does not exsplane nothing very rude.no bed side manners.

Posted on February 1st, 2017