Dr. Yoogoo Kang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yoogoo Kang?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Yoogoo Kang?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 26th, 2013

Butcher

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I had surgery and he was my anesthesiologist and went home and had horrible pain in my throat and it ended up being infected. My throat looked like someone took a knife and completely butchered it. I've had general anesthesia before and have never had an experience like this!!!

Type 2 Diabetes