A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoon-Hee Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yoon-Hee Cha is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cha
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoon-Hee Cha, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Cha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yoon-Hee Kim Cha MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yoon-Hee K. Cha practice?
- Dr. Yoon-Hee Cha has 1 office location.
Dr. Yoon-Hee Cha practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.