Dr. Yoon Chun MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Boston, MA

4.7

no change

December 3rd, 2016
Best plastic surgeon in Boston for reconstructive breast surgery. Very professional. Very thorough. Very talented. Highly recommended.

July 14th, 2016
God's Work
Dr. Chun is amazing! I was diagnosed with breast cancer almost 3 years ago. She worked with Dr Dominichi for my double mastectomy. She is kind, intelligent, and skilled. I wish I could attach a picture of my breasts for whomever is struggling with cancer. You will have many tough decisions with treatment, choosing this amazing woman will be easy. I wish Dr. Chun only the best in this crazy world, she is changing lives. I feel so blessed to have met the survivor that introduced me to Dr. Chun's practice. Truly remarkable!

February 6th, 2016
Best Plastic Surgeon in Boston
Best plastic surgeon in Boston. I am from Miami, but I only get my medical care in Boston. I was told to go see her by a friend who is a doctor at Mass General. When he said that I should see a doctor from the Brigham I knew she must be good. Actually she is great. She spent a lot of time with me and I could tell that she was interested in me as a person and not just a "case". I felt comfortable with her right away. Before committing to her, I checked out her credentials--Harvard University and Johns Hopkins medical school, Mass General internship and Brigham and Women's Hospital residency. Done deal. She has been my plastic surgeon for the past twelve years and I would never see anyone else.

November 18th, 2015
Best in town
First of all, I am a little OCD, so I did extensive research before meeting with several different plastic surgeons. I picked Dr. Chun because she was the best. I was looking for intelligence, skill, and compassion, and she gets top marks for all three. In this day and age, to find a surgeon of her stature who still provides personal compassionate care is a rare thing. She provided me excellent care and I am very grateful.

October 19th, 2015
Very dissapointing
Extremely disappointing doctor, office and hospital. Not recommended at all.

July 29th, 2015
Words cannot express my gratitude to Dr Youn S Chun , she is an amazing surgeon who did my tram flap surgery after I had a mastectomy , Its such a wonderful feeling to be able to wear a regular bra without a prosthetic

February 27th, 2015
She is wonderful
Love Her! She is kind and patient. I had a double mastectomy 8 years ago...

February 16th, 2015
She is the best!
She is the best plastic surgeon ever.

February 15th, 2015
Very human
Dr. Chun is a great doctor. Takes time and is professional. Very human. I give her my highest possible rating.

June 28th, 2014
World's Best Plastic Surgeon
I traveled to the United States to meet with Dr. Chun. She exceeded my expectations on all accounts. I am completely satisfied with my treatment experience and early results. I give her my highest rating.

December 24th, 2013
Highest marks
Dr, Chun is a consummate professional and a wonderfully warm person to boot. I have seen many plastic surgeons, and in my opinion, she is by far the best. I believe her specialty is primarily breasts, but I would trust her with anything she says she can do. She delivers outstanding results and happy patients.

August 5th, 2013
Breast Reduction
Dr. Chun was amazing. Sweet and caring doctor who discussed everything with me before surgery. My breasts came out exactly as we had discussed and they are beautiful. I have the breasts of a 20 yr old thanks to her talent and I am a 40 yr old woman. Her entire staff was awesome! Would reccomend to anyone.