inactive

Yoon S Hahn Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

June 19th, 2015
Michelle Montague and Dalton Hosford (patient)
Dr. Hahn is a miracle worker! He saved my sons life on more than one occasion. My son is a healthy, successful 23 year old today. I will be forever greatful and have the utmost respect for him as a physician and a human being.

July 12th, 2012
Simply the best
My little boy had a benign brain tumor.Dr. Hahn came in and told us what he was going to do and he was home in 2 weeks.He is a GOD sent surgeon and I will always be grateful to him for saving my child's life and quality of life! If you look at my 5 yr old today, you would have never known he had anything. If your kid needs brain surgery Dr. Hahn is the name you want to hear!

October 25th, 2011
He has excellent bedside manner. He is an expert in his field. He is kind and very compassionate. His nurse Laura is truly a professional. She is very helpful and kind also. They make a wonderful team.