A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoon Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoon Park, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yoon J. Park practice?
Dr. Yoon Park practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.