Dr. Yoon Min MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2015
Outrageous staff non compassionate and dont have unplanned emergencies. Or you will be disqualified
His staff are horrible i have gone for six years sunny is very rude only calls for medical bills, never to remind patients of when appointment is. And if you have flare ups where you cant get out of bed to drive to the drs they dont except that, as well as any deaths in the family emergencies they dont care. Will not work with you. Then when you show up at the time of appointment you wait two hours see dr for ten min. All they care about is money, i was never explained what auto immune disorder is or ra, wouldn't run more tests on me for my bones. I never reached remission, or knew other types of treatment could be done then with the meds i never was informed that side effects cause lumps on body and to stop taking the meds. And the staff gossip about patients . Dr min was good dr until he took on to many people, and he did listen to me in detail.but the staff all need to be replaced sunny especially she dosent care or is not compassionate even tho she knows patients have health issues. Plus im in and out of hospital with my father she will not work with emergencies because it looksbad on them stated sunny but this is not ok.

October 22nd, 2013
DO NOT GO TO DR.YOON MIN
I would advise everyone to never go to Dr. Min. Expect to wait at least an hour before being seen. Then you will be diagnosed with a serious disease and he doesn't bother explaining anything to you, he will just pump you up with medication you don't need. Worst experience I've ever had with a "doctor". I found a real doctor and I will never you back to see Mr. Min.

June 24th, 2013
Good Physician
This physician and his employees stand out when compared to my other doctors. He really wants to hear details and doesn't make me feel like any questions are unimportant.

May 30th, 2013
Great Doctor
I appreciate his expertise as well as the other staff members. I trust him and feel that he really listens.

March 26th, 2013
Great Doctor!
I have complete trust in him and his staff. No one else has been able to diagnose my condition and finally provide understanding and avenues to relieve symptoms!

January 21st, 2013
Very good doctor
We will be moving soon and my biggest concern is finding another rheumatologist as good as Dr. Min. He is the only one who has been able to help me over many years. Highly recommend!

October 19th, 2012
great doctor
In these days many doctors do give very little time and wants the pt to come back again and again but this doctor took the time to take care of my issues. He really cares enough to use the supplement to help the pts health. other doctors want to push medicine only! great doctor and would like to recommend.

July 19th, 2011
Excellent doctor
It is funny how this doctor rated his own profession the way he did. Now, more so, I would not respect the doctor who wrote about Dr.Min a big question about his doctoring to bad mouth another doctor, so unprofessional. I was Dr. Min's patient and like others did not want to believe I have lupus and went for second opinion. For two years, the expert doctor in the field took me off all medication Dr. Min put me on and told me I did not have lupus. At first, I liked it and as months went, I got worse and worse. Now I can not work and collect disability. I went back to see Dr. Min and as days go by I am getting better . Slowly, I am getting my life together. If you know better about your own disease like this doctor who does not know what he or she is saying, it is embarrassing to bad mouth another doctor and to include others to validate his writing is pretty petty. Trust in Dr. Min, he is truely the Excellent doctor around.

June 28th, 2011
Coming from an medical professional... this doctor is dangerous
My OPINION and many other medical professionals: This doctor is VERY dangerous! He now has a reputation among physicians and patients of being quick to misdiagnosed patients, then treat them with serious medications reserved for people who really DO have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus. My parent was diagnosed with a disease without proper criteria and THEN put on medications for a disease that wasn't there! There are risks with these medications and they are not to be taken lightly...ONLY if truly needed for a REAL disease! As a result of taking the immune-suppressant drugs, my parent easily caught an influenza (had the flu shot) got pneumonia, and a portion of her lung collapsed! He put this poor loved one on on steroids multiple times for an autoimmune disease that did NOT exist!!! He is harming patients and needs to have his license revoked in my opinion!

January 31st, 2011
Takes his time with his patients.
So many doctors do not spend the time to listen or touch where you are hurting. They think we are bunch of people from text books but Dr. Min really cares for his individual patients and give the best care that is around here and everywhere. He is one of the best doctors who has genuine care for his patients. He expertise in his diagnosis is phenomenal! I highly recommend this doctor with any one who has rheumatic disease.

January 24th, 2011
Dr. Min is Dangerous and Should Not Be Practicing Medicine
Dr. Min also misdiagnosed me with lupus and put me on heavy chemo drugs. When I got a second opinion I was told that Dr. Mins diagnosis of lupus was made without justification. My blood work did not show lupus nor did I have any symptoms. Also, one of the drugs Dr. Min put me on induce an asthma attack. When I called Dr. Min on my way to the hospital, he failed to answer his emergency page. He never called me back. He has also billed my insurance company for huge sums. In addition, he sat on the results of my CT Scan that showed a large mass in my right lung, which has caused a delay in my treatment. He then discharged me as a patient on the grounds that I sought a second opinion. Ive never seen such total disregard for a patients well being. Stay away from this doctor.

October 1st, 2010
DO NO HARM
I wonder if you know how the gatekeepers in your office operate? I know you call your business a corporation: is it run like one? Business decisions, no emotion. Do you really care about your patients or are they just clients? Is follow up with the patient important? Would you alert your patient by phone if results of tests showed differently or would you wait a year to tell them. And maybe your gatekeeper will never understand the anger and feelings of frustration of your clients business, because according to her, it is big business. Next, an endless stream of unknowing humans walking into your doors for? A shot, a consult, a copay and a visit with Sonny, who ain't sunny at all.