A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoon Nofsinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yoon Nofsinger, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nofsinger
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nofsinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoon Nofsinger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nofsinger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nofsinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yoon Choi Nofsinger MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Yoon C. Nofsinger practice?
- Dr. Yoon Nofsinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Yoon Nofsinger practices Otolaryngology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Otolaryngologists.