A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoon Nofsinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yoon Nofsinger, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nofsinger
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nofsinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoon Nofsinger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nofsinger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nofsinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yoon Choi Nofsinger MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Yoon C. Nofsinger practice?
- Dr. Yoon Nofsinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Yoon Nofsinger practices Otolaryngology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Otolaryngologists.