Dr. Yoon Nofsinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yoon Nofsinger?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Yoon Nofsinger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 23rd, 2017

Wonderful doctor!

I have been seeing Dr. Nofsinger for almost two years. I have multiple allergies and ear issues that she has successfully treated. She is kind, caring, and goes the extra mile to improve your condition. She is actually my very favorite doctor!

July 25th, 2016

This doctor was rude and argumentative. Did not listen to patient symptoms,rushed through appt,gave no solutions to patient and dismissed patient. Horrible experience

October 15th, 2015

She was horrible. I waited one hour in the examine room and finally walked to the front to report I was leaving and not to bill my insurance. The nice lady in the front assured me that she would seee now. The doctor was short and rude when she finally made it in to see me. Diagnosed me with a condition without even examining me thoroughly. I would not trust her. Will find a compassionate caring doctor for which she is not. I do understand doctors sometimes run behind but a heads up would of been appreciated. I had waited in a freezing room for and hour and 20 mins. Steer clear of this doctor.

October 11th, 2015

Excellent,, Dr. and Surgeon, Very accurate on her diagnosis and procedures, I would recommend Dr. Nofsinger to Anyone with Allergies, Sinus or ENT problems, of any form. , She is straight to the point but takes time to answer any doubts or questions about Your specific problem.

April 29th, 2013

She Has My Back

My second visit to Dr Nofsinger was for laryngitis. I find Dr Nofsinger to be a good listener. When she put a scope down my to look at my vocal chords it was absolutely pain and discomfort free. My former doctor in NYC would have me in tears, clutching the arms of my chair. I was told that my vocal chords were inflamed and that I shouldn't speak for a few days. She was right. I was relieved that I didn't have something serious or fatal. She gave me peace of mind, priceless.

February 21st, 2013

Great Doctor!

Finally, a doctor that listened carefully to what I had to say. For the first time in my life the doctor was typing notes into her laptop as I was speaking! I was later blown away to see these notes summarized in my bill at the end of my visit. This doctor and office has its act together. I was concerned about my throat because my dad had to have polyps removed from his vocal cords and I thought I may be having some of the symptoms he had. She didn't waste any time in realizing she needed to scope my throat. She was able to explain what she saw, what she didn't see, and how I can prevent worsening from reflux or drip. Didn't dismiss me or rush me out of the office, or hesitate to do what I wanted. Polite, respectful of my concerns, very knowledgeable and able to explain things in an understandable manner. Great doctor!

April 24th, 2011

An Amazing Experience!

Dr. Nofsinger is an amazing doctor! She is a caring individual who takes pride in her work and listens to her patients needs. I began seeing her for sinus issues and then was tested for allergies. Now that I am being treated for the allergies my sinuses are clear, my asthma is gone, and she helped cure the ringing in my ears. She is a fabulous Dr!

December 21st, 2010

Always get a 2nd opinion

Went to see Dr. Nofsinger and got allergy testing done and found a few things I was allergic too. So, started allergy testing. Then I went to a allergy specialist and got allergy testing done and found out I had no allergies! Always good to get a 2nd opinion from a allergy specialist!

October 17th, 2016