A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoon Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yoon Pak is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoon Pak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Pak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yoon S Pak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yoon S. Pak practice?
- Dr. Yoon Pak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yoon Pak practices Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Primary Care Doctors.