A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoram Unguru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yoram Unguru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoram Unguru, MA, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Unguru graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Unguru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yoram T Unguru MA, MD, and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yoram T. Unguru practice?
- Dr. Yoram Unguru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yoram Unguru practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Oncologists.