A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yorckay Ishizawar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yorckay Ishizawar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishizawar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ishizawar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yorckay Ishizawar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishizawar graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Ishizawar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yorckay Chang Ishizawar MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yorckay C. Ishizawar practice?
- Dr. Yorckay Ishizawar has 1 office location.
Dr. Yorckay Ishizawar practices Surgery near Petersburg, VA.
See Petersburg Surgeons.