Learn more about Dr. Yorckay Ishizawar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yorckay Ishizawar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishizawar graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Ishizawar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ishizawar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 32 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yorckay C. Ishizawar practice?
Dr. Yorckay Ishizawar practices Surgery near Chester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA.
See Chester Surgeons.