Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yoriko Saito
Dr. Yoriko Saito, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Saito is affiliated with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Massachusetts General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Yoriko Saito has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Yoriko Saito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Michael Hurwitz
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi15
Dr. David Harmon
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi39
Dr. Ronald Mc Caffrey
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Boston, MA 0 mi49