A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. York Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. York Moy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Moy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. York P. Moy practice?
Dr. York Moy practices Urology near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Meriden, CT and Southbury, CT.
See Middlebury Urologists.