inactive

Yorleny Bustamante MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 5th, 2014
She was very thorough, extremely polite. Very knowledgeable. Her staff was very professional. I will definitely recommend her to friends and family.

May 1st, 2013
She is very nice but doesn't follow up. I had some abnormal readings on tests, incl ekg and no one called me and I had to call twice to get results. Also she did not read the sheet her nurse prepared which showed i had a blood glucose of low 200's, clearly too high, and yet said I was not diabetic. She wanted to refer me to a specialist for a simple glucose follow up test...makes me feel she is not good with diabetes mgmt. I think she is good for basic care but doesn't follow through.

April 25th, 2013
She has a wonderful bedside manner, is very thorough. Really listens to your concerns. I finally found a caring doctor, who is extremely caring, knowledgeable and punctual.