A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yosef Hakimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yosef Hakimi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakimi
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hakimi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakimi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yosef Hakimi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yosef Hakimi practice?
- Dr. Yosef Hakimi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yosef Hakimi practices Psychiatry near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL and Evanston, IL.
See Vernon Hills Psychiatrists.