A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yosef Krespi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yosef Krespi, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yosef Krespi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Balloon Dilatation Sinuses
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Esophagus Cancer Esophogeal Neoplasm
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laryngectomy Larynx removal
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms
- Office ENT procedures
- Pharyngectomy Pharynx Removal
- Rhinosinusitis management
- Sinus Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Apnea Sleep Apnea Syndromes
- Throat Cancer Laryngeal Neoplasm
- Throat Cancer Pharyngeal Neoplasm
- Tonsil Ablation with Lasers
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Krespi graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Krespi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yosef P Krespi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yosef P. Krespi practice?
- Dr. Yosef Krespi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yosef Krespi practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Surgeons, and New York Sleep Medicine Doctors.