A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yosef Morad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yosef Morad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yosef Morad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morad graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Morad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yosef Josef Morad MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yosef J. Morad practice?
- Dr. Yosef Morad has 1 office location.
Dr. Yosef Morad practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists.