A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yosef Nasseri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yosef Nasseri, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasseri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nasseri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yosef Nasseri, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasseri graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nasseri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yosef Yonatan Nasseri MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yosef Y. Nasseri practice?
- Dr. Yosef Nasseri has 1 office location.
Dr. Yosef Nasseri practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.