Dr. Yosef Nasseri, MD
Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Simply the BEST!!!

Mar 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Not only am I totally comfortable with Dr Nasseri in the confines of his office, more importantly (at least to me) was his bedside manner during my stay at CedarsSinai (2/23 through 3/3). Every time he visited me in my hospital room he sat down while

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nasseri is one of the most kind, competent surgeons I have ever met. I have high expectations of surgeons as I have taken care of many post-operative pt.s as an RN. Dr. Nasseri exceeds those expectations far & above. Thankful to be under his care.

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My experience with Dr. Nasseri was superb. He is easy to talk to, excellent communication skills, made me feel at ease and I trusted him. He took his time to explain things clearly and gave me the impression that he cared.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was there for vacation in California and had an emergency appendectomy. Dr. Nasseri was very knowledgeable about my situation and provided me with great care. He has a great bedside manner and willing to take the time to talk with his patient.

Jan 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yosef Nasseri is one of the best doctors I have experienced either as a patient or as a healthcare professional colleague. If not for Dr. Nasseri's diagnosis & skill, I would not be alive or have the quality of life I have now. He's so kind also!

Mr. show details Mr.
by Neb Essayas on Jan 10th, 2015

The surgery gave our father life a new beginning… because your words were nothing short of inspiring. You are an extra ordinary human being. Thanks doctor!

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nasseri is so caring I truly felt he embodied my illness as a whole person while leaving me feeling I finally had an MD on my side.

Dec 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Words can't describe how grateful I am for Dr. Nasseri. He is truly the best that there is! He is genuinely concerned with my well being. I recommend Dr. Nasseri to everyone.

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone from the front desk to Dr. Nasseri is very professional and Pleasant. I can't say enough about this staff. They make me feel very comfortable and satisfied every time I have an appointment.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Although I waited a bit longer than usual, the nurse was very attentive and gave me sufficient notice. And the visit was great! Worth the wait!

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt confident that I was in very capable hands with Dr. Nassiri. His office staff is the most pleasant and accommodating I have ever worked with.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend Dr. Nasseri to anyone needing a general surgeon. He tried all conservative treatments prior to deciding that I needed surgery. He took excellent care of me both in the hospital and in follow up visits in his office.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Once again, Dr. Nasseri addressed our concerns with friendly, professional treatment and instructions for further wound care.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nasseri and his staff has made me feel Welcomed and took care of all my medical needs. Everyone has a great attitude in the office!

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable and attentive. Gives great thought to his personal medical care when discussing treatment with patient. I love this doc!

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nasseri and his staff are outstanding. They provide exceptional service in addition to being top notch professionals and very kind and compassionate people.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding young surgeon. I am sending a Standing Ovation for Quality Service on his behalf. He takes the time to detail the procedures and makes sure you understand what he has said. He instills confidence in the surgery and the aftercare.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nasseri has always treated me with dignity and respect

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personal and understanding.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nasseri did emergency surgery on me for highly infected and very large peri-anal abscess. He explained everything clearly, the procedure went well, and he is doing excellent follow-up. He lives up to his excellent education/residency etc.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Only nice things to say about him show details Only nice things to say about him
by C on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr Nassieri is the sweetest, most caring and knowledgable person I know... And to top it all, he is a skillful surgeon. A serious condition explained and dealt by someone who is on top of things and makes you feel confident, are a lot easier to handle. I am healthy again and I owe it to this nice gentleman

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Astrid K. on Oct 6th, 2013

Dr. Nasseri is very kind, knowledgeable, young surgeon who saved my husband from a very serious medical problem. He was referred to us by another great physician from Cedars. His bedside manners and caring was great. Very courteous and down to earth. We loved and trusted him. He's young and so very ambitious to use all the new technology that's out there to make surgeries go smoothly and recovery faster. I highly recommend this doctor.

Patient: Sarkis Sultanian show details Patient: Sarkis Sultanian
by Marina Sultanian on Oct 6th, 2013

Great Human Being!!! Great Doctor!!! Great Surgeon!!! I Wish U All The Best!!! May GOD Will Bless You my Dear Kiddo :) !!!

by carmen on Aug 27th, 2013

good doctor with great bedsides manners and nice person.

Excellent bedside manners show details Excellent bedside manners
by carmen mercado on Jul 30th, 2013

Very good surgeon,very good caring staff,good personality.A total gentelman and down to earth.

by A happy patient on Feb 11th, 2013

I went in through ER in Cedar Sinai, he took my case did the surgery. His Beside manner is touching and kind, he a rare type of a doctor to be sure, what some people would term as a "country doctor" style. Vey hands on, great bedside manner, and superb follow up... and don't forget a good surgeon and doctor. He was even kind to my husband.