A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoshiharu Akabane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yoshiharu Akabane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoshiharu Akabane, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Akabane graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Akabane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Psychiatric Group of the North Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yoshiharu Akabane MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yoshiharu Akabane practice?
- Dr. Yoshiharu Akabane has 1 office location.
Dr. Yoshiharu Akabane practices Psychiatry near Lynn, MA.
See Lynn Psychiatrists.