A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Yoshio Setoguchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoshio Setoguchi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Gene Therapy
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Setoguchi graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Setoguchi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yoshio Setoguchi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yoshio Setoguchi practice?
- Dr. Yoshio Setoguchi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yoshio Setoguchi practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.