A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Yoshio Setoguchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoshio Setoguchi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Gene Therapy
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Setoguchi graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Setoguchi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Setoguchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yoshio Setoguchi practice?
Dr. Yoshio Setoguchi practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.