A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josh Yamada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josh Yamada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josh Yamada, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamada graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yamada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josh Yamada MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Josh Yamada practice?
- Dr. Josh Yamada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josh Yamada practices Radiation Oncology near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Commack Oncologists.