Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yosuke Fujioka
Dr. Yosuke Fujioka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ogema, MN, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fujioka is affiliated with University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Yosuke Fujioka has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Yosuke Fujioka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogema, MN.
Dr. Lee Brown
Adolescent Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Ogema, MN 0 mi26
Dr. Michael Laroque
Ogema, MN 0 mi16
Dr. John Mickelson
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Ogema, MN 0 mi26