A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. You Nam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. You Nam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nam graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Nam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. You Sun Nam MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. You S. Nam practice?
- Dr. You Nam has 2 office locations.
Dr. You Nam practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA.
See Gainesville Internists.