A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youcef Sennour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youcef Sennour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sennour
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sennour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youcef Sennour, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sennour graduated from Universite D'Algiers. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sennour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youcef Sennour MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Youcef Sennour practice?
- Dr. Youcef Sennour has 1 office location.
Dr. Youcef Sennour practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.