A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youcef Sennour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youcef Sennour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youcef Sennour, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sennour graduated from Universite D'Algiers. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sennour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Indiana University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sennour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans