A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youcef Sennour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youcef Sennour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sennour
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sennour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youcef Sennour, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sennour graduated from Universite D'Algiers. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sennour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youcef Sennour MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Youcef Sennour practice?
- Dr. Youcef Sennour has 1 office location.
Dr. Youcef Sennour practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.