Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  She saved my teenage years!  |  show details
by Katrina Wallace on Feb 6th, 2013

When I was a young teen, I had suffered years and years of embarassing plantars warts on my hands, feet, knees and elbows. I spent tons of time, money, pain and ugly scarring trying to get rid of these at the dermatologist, only to be repeatedly disppointed and embarrased to show my body in public with the warts and the unsightly scars and coloring after freezing them off. I was doubtful of 'alternative medicine' but my mother insisted we give it a try. She prescribed a single homeopathic dose of pellets that dissolved under my tongue and tasted like sugar. I was very pessimistic, but within a few weeks they disappeared and never returned! I recall her taking a lot of time to get to know me as an individual, which I almost never receive from an MD! It was refreshing that she consdered my entire self in her approach. I have never had a doctor like her and probably never will again. So, if you have an open mind and can display patience with what appears to be her struggle in practicing solo, I think the rewards will be profound. I highly recommend her with my utmost confidence. The irony - I work at a pharmaceutical company. I beleive in what she does and I trust her. She is a great doctor and person. Thanks for reading!

|  Alternative medicine  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

As a know patient with Celiac, I went to Dr. Y to diagnose and treat lingering stomach problems. I was still getting sick even following a gluten free diet. I craved sugar constantly. Dr. Y did diagnostic testing to get at the root of my food sensitivities and placed me on supplements to address my issue. Four weeks later and I have never felt this good in my entire life. I have not gotten sick once! My energy level has improved.

|  Holistic approach to diagnosis  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

I met Dr. Yeracaris in 2007 after seeing many of the leading doctors in Boston. She was my doctor of last resort as I was still without a concrete diagnosis for what appeared to be a case of Chronic Fatigue. Her approach comes from a blending of her western medical degree and many years of practice with a very strong influence from her studies of eastern medicine and an innate medical intuition. I view her as a complement to my primary doctor and other specialists I have seen during my life. She assesses the total person and does not rely on obvious symptoms or off the shelf diagnosis. I credit Dr. Y with diagnosing my ailment(s) and giving me a non-invasive and healthy approach to mending my body which was very broken.Her methods may be perceived as unorthodox. Her office is a one woman practice and she often is not as organized as one might expect. However, none of this has ever impacted the guidance and good medical advice she has delivered to me over the past 4 years.

|  Smart but extremely disorganized  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2010

Smart lady with lots of knowledge but has lots of trouble staying focused. She's helped me over the years but I'm getting sick of her shenanagans like full voicemail and can't leave message, broken fax machine, doesn't answer phone so my primary care has no way to communicate with her, not to mention me not getting an insurance referral after 2 months of my repeated attempts and promises made to me! She goes through office people like Murphy Brown!

|  Don't go  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2010

1500 dollars after she screamed at us and got offended with our questions, her treatments did nothing. And she lied about her education. She is crazy. Don't go, find yourself a nice hospital to deal with your issues.