Dr. Youko Yeracaris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Youko Yeracaris?

Healed my whole body

Posted on February 8th, 2015

I went to Dr Y 6 years ago as someone who had always been healthy and active. A friend referred her to me as I was gaining weight even though I was doing marathons and triathlons , constant yeast infections, sensitivity to soaps and shampoos. Chronic fatigue depression anxiety and a chronic cough that had lasted for 9 months. She tested all of my body functions down to the cellular level and discovered that my magnesium was dangerously low my yeast was high and that I had several food sensitivities I was put on a rotation eating program which had all regular foods and several supplements. The cough left in 3 days. I lost 25 lbs without any excercise at all and I was able to get off antidepressants and have not had to take them since. My insurance covered. Percentage of the costs but it was out of pocket up front. If you are willing to take responsibility for your own health them this I the dr for you. I was given several prescriptions to help with my issues by my primary that only addressed the symptoms. It didn't heal me Dr y healed me from the inside out. My husband is in pharmaceuticals so I believe in them. But Neither he or I can discount the results of alternate therapies as a part of a comprehensive whole body health approach

She saved my teenage years!

Posted on February 6th, 2013

When I was a young teen, I had suffered years and years of embarassing plantars warts on my hands, feet, knees and elbows. I spent tons of time, money, pain and ugly scarring trying to get rid of these at the dermatologist, only to be repeatedly disppointed and embarrased to show my body in public with the warts and the unsightly scars and coloring after freezing them off. I was doubtful of 'alternative medicine' but my mother insisted we give it a try. She prescribed a single homeopathic dose of pellets that dissolved under my tongue and tasted like sugar. I was very pessimistic, but within a few weeks they disappeared and never returned! I recall her taking a lot of time to get to know me as an individual, which I almost never receive from an MD! It was refreshing that she consdered my entire self in her approach. I have never had a doctor like her and probably never will again. So, if you have an open mind and can display patience with what appears to be her struggle in practicing solo, I think the rewards will be profound. I highly recommend her with my utmost confidence. The irony - I work at a pharmaceutical company. I beleive in what she does and I trust her. She is a great doctor and person. Thanks for reading!

Alternative medicine

Posted on November 8th, 2012

As a know patient with Celiac, I went to Dr. Y to diagnose and treat lingering stomach problems. I was still getting sick even following a gluten free diet. I craved sugar constantly. Dr. Y did diagnostic testing to get at the root of my food sensitivities and placed me on supplements to address my issue. Four weeks later and I have never felt this good in my entire life. I have not gotten sick once! My energy level has improved.

Holistic approach to diagnosis

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I met Dr. Yeracaris in 2007 after seeing many of the leading doctors in Boston. She was my doctor of last resort as I was still without a concrete diagnosis for what appeared to be a case of Chronic Fatigue. Her approach comes from a blending of her western medical degree and many years of practice with a very strong influence from her studies of eastern medicine and an innate medical intuition. I view her as a complement to my primary doctor and other specialists I have seen during my life. She assesses the total person and does not rely on obvious symptoms or off the shelf diagnosis. I credit Dr. Y with diagnosing my ailment(s) and giving me a non-invasive and healthy approach to mending my body which was very broken.Her methods may be perceived as unorthodox. Her office is a one woman practice and she often is not as organized as one might expect. However, none of this has ever impacted the guidance and good medical advice she has delivered to me over the past 4 years.

Smart but extremely disorganized

Posted on April 29th, 2010

Smart lady with lots of knowledge but has lots of trouble staying focused. She's helped me over the years but I'm getting sick of her shenanagans like full voicemail and can't leave message, broken fax machine, doesn't answer phone so my primary care has no way to communicate with her, not to mention me not getting an insurance referral after 2 months of my repeated attempts and promises made to me! She goes through office people like Murphy Brown!

Don't go

Posted on March 28th, 2010

1500 dollars after she screamed at us and got offended with our questions, her treatments did nothing. And she lied about her education. She is crazy. Don't go, find yourself a nice hospital to deal with your issues.

Posted on March 28th, 2017