A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youmin Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youmin Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Nanjing Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youmin Min Wu MD is a male Transplant Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Youmin M. Wu practice?
- Dr. Youmin Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Youmin Wu practices Transplant Surgery near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Surgeons.