The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Youmin Wu
Dr. Youmin Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, Westchester Medical Center and University Hospital of Arkansas. Dr. Wu has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Youmin Wu has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Youmin Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.
Dr. Nadeem Quazi
General Surgery, Residency
Valhalla, NY 0 mi4
Dr. Kathryn Spanknebel
Surgical Oncology, General Practice, General Surgery
Valhalla, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Ganesh Gunasekaran
Valhalla, NY 0 mi13