A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youn-Hee Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youn-Hee Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youn-Hee Kim, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youn-Hee Kim MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Youn-Hee Kim practice?
- Dr. Youn-Hee Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Youn-Hee Kim practices Dermatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Dermatologists.