A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youn Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youn Oh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youn Oh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Oh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youn Kang Oh MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Youn K. Oh practice?
- Dr. Youn Oh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Youn Oh practices Neurology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Neurologists.